Details: I really wanted to go with a nightime moody scene so I could practice lighting with props and interiors rather than daytime where there wouldn't be as much need for some lights. To make sure all Props that would give off light looked like they were on I made sure to go into the Master Material and connect the RGB mask they had to a tint color to give it that nice emissive color. Then I just made sure all of them had a light attached to them and grouped together. I know I could've done that with blueprints but I did change around the position of the light for most of the lights to art direct it. Also added some fake lights to get more highlights on top of buildings and in interior spaces. For my Master material I made the shader using the Z world position of an object to then give it a green mold on some bags I migrated from another project.




No comments:
Post a Comment